All USA BASSIN Tournaments are sanctioned under the Solar Bat “Bat Bucks” Contingency.
It pays to wear Solar Bat sunglasses if you are fishing USA BASSIN.
“Solar Bat designed the Bat Bucks tournament contingency for the grassroots fisherman. The contingency is not fish species specific and an eligible tournament is simply a tournament that has a website posting entry fees and tourney results,” says Solar Bat’s Gary Nesty, O.D. “Fishermen can win more money with Solar Bat sunglasses.”
Here’s how it works:
- PURCHASE AND REGISTER YOUR Solar Bat Sunglasses:
- Fisherman must have purchased a pair of Logo or Signature Series Solar Bat® sunglasses and registered with Solar Bat. Purchase and registration makes the fisherman eligible for BAT BUCKS for two calendar years. Date of purchase must be prior to submission for the BAT BUCKS. Go to Batbucks.com downloading the form, then mailing along with a registration fee of $5.50 to Solar Bat®. Registration fee includes two Solar Bat BAT BUCKS decals.
- Sanctioned Tournaments
- Fish any USA BASSIN Tournament
- Fisherman must weigh at least one fish to be eligible.
- CONTINGENCY REWARD – BAT BUCKS:
- Two ways to win:
- Win a USA BASSIN tournament.
- Finish second place out of the money in a USA BASSIN Tournament
- What you can win!!
- If both team members eligible, 100% of the entry fee and 100% of the gift certificate will be awarded. If only one team member is eligible 50% of the entry fee plus 50% of the gift certificate will be awarded.
- On “Black Friday” in November of 2017 the name of everyone who registered for BAT BUCKS will be placed in a drawing along with all Solar Bat® email subscribers. The lucky winner will receive one free Solar Bat® sunglass of their choice each year for the next three years. The winner will be announced via an email blast.
- HOW TO COLLECT TOUR BAT BUCKS
- Solar Bat® must have your Contingency BAT BUCKS registration form on file.
- You must submit the BAT BUCKS Claim form (download by clicking on LOGO OR SIGNATURE SERIES Contingency at www.batbucks.com) to Solar Bat® either by completing and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by downloading the form and mailing to Solar Bat® Attn: BAT BUCKS. Submission must include a photo of boat or tow vehicle with Solar Bat® logo visible.
- Solar Bat® will go to the tournament website and verify your finish and the entry fees (not to include Big Bass pot) for the tournament. We will mail the award only after verification. There is a limit of 3 claims per year per tournament trail.
By registering for BAT BUCKS, you are authorizing Solar Bat® to add your email address to the email subscriber list on the Solar Bat® website. You are further authorizing Solar Bat® to announce and congratulate you as a winner of BAT BUCKS in email blasts to our subscribers and on our Facebook page.
Click here for CONTINGENCY REGISTRATION FORM
Click here for BAT BUCKS CLAIM FORM
USA BASSIN Solar Bat Contingency
Here’s how it works:
- Held during all Classics, Regionals, and all Lucas Oil Big Money Tournaments.
- After the tournament is over one (1) participating team will be drawn out in a random drawing.
- If the drawn team has purchased Solar Bat Sunglasses from USA BASSIN during this season (Sept. 1, 2016 – Aug. 31 2017), the team will win $30.00.
- If no winner is achieved, the $30.00 will be rolled over to the next sanctioned event and the pot will continue to grow!!
- Team must be present to win!!