Director’s Classic Update.
Registration will be taken in cash all the way up to the Meeting & Dinner on 11/05/16 at the Lake Barkley State Park Lodge Restaurant starting at 5:00pm.
Directors qualify for the Tournament on 11/06/16, by finishing the 2016 season with 50 or more paid entries.
If you plan on attending and haven’t already sent in your entry form, please contact the Classic Director:Tim Mills @ 270-889-1187, to ensure your meal .
Remember: Directors and Assistant Director’s can fish together or apart with an alternate amateur angler.
For more information contact Classic Director or view www.usabassin.com
Director’s Classic Tournament:
- For director’s only!!! Only Director’s that finish the 2016 season with 50 or more paid entries are eligible to fish the Director’s Classic.
- Winners of the Director’s Classic will win $3,000.00 cash.
- The Director’s Classic will be held on Barkley Lake, November 6th, 2016.
- The Director’s Classic entry is $140.00 and includes a chance at the Uncle Sam Bass Challenge and the Big Bass Pot.
- All mailed in entries must be post marked by October 1st, 2016.
- If paying by Visa or Master Card, there will be a $10.00 service charge add to your entry fee. USA BASSIN will accept a VISA or Master Card payment until 8pm October 15, 2016.
- USA BASSIN will accept a Classic entry at registration.
- Entry fee may be refunded only if the Classic Director is notified by October 15, 2016.
- Boat numbers will be given out based on when we receive your entry!!!
- 80% of each entry is used as payback.
- USA BASSIN will payout 1 place for each 10 entries.
The Director’s Classic Registration, Pre-tournament Meeting & Meal will be located at the Lake Barkley State Park Lodge Restaurant on Saturday November 5, 2016 starting at 5:00pm.
Ramp and Weigh-in Site is located at the Lake Barkley State Park Ramp